- Oxygenates skin through increased circulation
- Improves and strengthens muscle tome
- Increases collagen production
- Brightens the eyes
- Improves dull, tired looking skin
- Tightens large pores
- Nourishes and moistens the skin from the inside, resulting in a healthy complexion and natural glow
The recommended treatment protocol is 10-15 sessions of Cosmetic Acupuncture in order to achieve optimal results. Two treatments per week prove to be most beneficial. Noticeable results are usually seen by the 5th treatment.
SKIN CARE PRODUCTS
Naturally made biological skin care products to enhance your Cosmetic Acupuncture program are available. Our range contains only the highest quality natural ingredients such as Marine Collagen, Silk Amino Acids, Argan Oil, vitamin A and E, Herbal Essences, Biochemic Tissue Salts, and Pure Essential Oils.
A 1996 report in the International Journal of Clinical Acupuncture stated that, with one course of treatments, 90% of the 300 individuals in the trial had a noticeable effect, including levelling of wrinkles, elasticity of facial muscles, a more delicate skin and a healthy, glowing complexion. An overall rejuvenation and sense of well-being was also reported.